A Burning Matchstick
Dormant and blunt, is all how I start.
Waiting for a spark to part
With all the potential and wits,
Dormant and blunt.
Soon comes the spark
plunging me out the dark
potential burning out...
But soon it will diminish, the seemingly
everlasting light.
But when I do burn, It's the brightest and powerful.
To heal the ever hurtful
flames and smoke raging,
with my platform staging.
So powerful to inspire others to burn
on touch.
But not all last much
Like all the greats, I take my evoke my last breath of flame
I go back from where I came.
The last wisps of smoke from my burnt black heart can no longer provide its part.
Dormant and blunt is what I've become.
Dormant and blunt is all how I start.
Waiting for a spark to part
With all the potential and wits,
Dormant and blunt.
Soon comes the spark
plunging me out the dark
potential burning out...
But soon it will diminish, the seemingly
everlasting light.
But when I do burn, It's the brightest and powerful.
To heal the ever hurtful
flames and smoke raging,
with my platform staging.
So powerful to inspire others to burn
on touch.
But not all last much
Like all the greats, I take my evoke my last breath of flame
I go back from where I came.
The last wisps of smoke from my burnt black heart can no longer provide its part.
Dormant and blunt is what I've become.
Dormant and blunt is all how I start.
Comments
Post a Comment