She's coming
I pounced out of my slumber pod on account of hearing something. We were having a thunderstorm that night. The roaring sound of the downpour and the thunder was filling the atmosphere. But that didn't wake me up, It was something else, Something bigger. I soon realized that the disturbance was coming from downstairs. I was afraid of the dark, At first, I refrained from approaching the disturbance. I was all alone, I needed to be brave. So, Without further delay, I mustered up all the courage I could and trodded down the stairs. I was now downstairs quietly listening to the noise. It was like a thud on the wall. I couldn't tell from which one of the fist full of rooms the thud came from. It was pitch black, And the only thing illuminating the corridor was the flash of lightning coming from the windows. I started moving ahead slowly, And after each step, The thud only got louder. It seemed to be coming from the kitchen. I stopped in front of the room. The only thing that separated me from the source of the thud was the kitchen door. I thought twice before reaching out to the handle of the door. The rusty door handle made a creepy screech, A cold shiver ran down my spine. I pushed the door open and glanced into the dark. I could hear the thud, But I dare not go in there to figure out what it was. Minutes passed as I was left all alone staring ahead into the dark room. To my surprise, The thud had stopped. I was puzzled. I gave myself a comfortable explanation to the disturbance and convinced myself to go back to bed. I closed the door and started walking back. A few steps ahead I took with glory, But that feeling of security I had after closing that door had left me completely after I heard the annoying screech of the kitchen door. I stopped and gulped. At this point, I was breathing heavily, Shivering with fear. I turned behind and was horrified to see the door wide open. I approached the kitchen and I yet again glared into the dark. Who's there? I questioned in a quivering tone. A few moments of silence and then I heard a voice from inside saying, '' SHE'S COMING ''. I was panicking, I didn't flee yet. Suddenly the lighting struck and the flash illuminated the horror inside the dark room. There was a woman in black staring at me, Her eyes like two black beads, The rest of her face was covered by her hair. That horrific jet black sight was enough to make me race up all the way back to my room.
She visits the house every night. She invites me down to the kitchen with that ' thud ' of hers. But I never ever again will try to find out why she came here and what she is.
Amazing...The imagination and depiction are just awesome. Keep writing and posting.
ReplyDeleteHello sir! Thank you so much, Please do spread the word about Geeky writer
ReplyDelete