It's sound

I swear to god....I heard it. I always thought what the sound said, but others always said that it is not a sound and is lifeless. I often found myself sitting down in an empty room, listening to the sound. And it felt as if it was trying to say something, but only I payed attention. It played tricks on me and I pleaded it to be more understandable, but it was of no use. The sound originated mostly at my home and sometimes in my head around sheer silence. I had enough, I rushed home and threw my bag away and screamed, ' what are you saying! ? '. And for the first time...I heard it, my voice echoed back to me, which was an odd thing to happen...right then, the most astonishing thing happened.....I heard it, for all these decades, I pleaded it and today, I heard it. It may have taken my life or to be more understandable, I traded my life for it...Today, I heard it.....The sound of Silence...I heard it...now that I am free from my body....I will pass the sound on..hopefully, to others who seek for it..Yesterday, I heard the very sound of Silence.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book Review

The Coat Hanger

A Blank Paper