It's the voices....
I always used to be scared of them voices....I mean, they are so creepy. Let's say, you are on a walk....and I would like you to picture yourself walking down an empty alley way, it is late afternoon and the sun has hidden itself, dark clouds have taken its place instead. The wind is howling in your ears and you get that uncomfortable feeling of being watched. I can't really say that I believe in all the supernatural beings and life after death stuff..but when you are alone, you start to experience things...Anyways, you are walking down the alley and suddenly hear a sound...like a whisper, maybe calling out your name or saying randomly weird stuff.
Your first instinct is to panic, you look around nervously and proceed walking....but at a faster pace of course. And you feel as if this voice is following you, you might begin jogging at this point. Then you really start thinking things like....you are being stalked by a spirit who wants to posses you....you look back to see it...but, tough luck..it's just not your day. Now obviously, you take the route that you have never taken before and might as well get lost along the way, you know that fact, Yet you choose it. Obviously again, this track was a lot gloomy and dark...It's your worst nightmare, you can't escape it.
Suddenly, a whoosh of wind flows through your body and you are startled, not able to move, petrified like. You feel another entity like thing go into your body, and mind it..when I say entity, It can translate to a whole lotta things. Well, you snap out of the trans and run for home. After you do, You narrate your unique, indecipherable situation to others...and all that they say is, '' It's just the voices in your head ''. Well...If there's voices in my head...then who's creating it..? ; )
AND THE SAGA CONTINUES.....
Comments
Post a Comment