The Message

Don't you dare tell this to anyone! Dear reader, you just can't tell this to anyone. There's this thing...that I need to speak of to you. It preys on you, seeks pain, your pain. I came to warn you of it, but I think it is too late, way too late. Now it senses each of my movements, It will stop me at any costs...just so that I don't tell you about this creature. I cannot talk or write about it, for it will know if I do and destroy any evidence of it, with me along with it. So, I've gone into hiding, hopefully, for a while, I can stall it. 


Look, you are its target. It will try to get to you as soon as it knows that you know about IT. As soon as you read this, you are its prey, don't fall in its clutches or else, the price you pay will be overburdening. 


Behind its treacherous claws are all those who could not evade it...The dead cannot warn you, so I chose to do it, but I won't be any alive than I am right now after a few hours. 


You must escape! Be the one to prove IT that you will not be its victim and that you can cheat DEATH. Three things that you must do is RUN, HIDE AND PROTECT YOURSELVES. Try your best to educate others about IT. You cannot talk about IT, nor can you write DIRECTLY about IT. 
Good Luck! 
But first off, As you now have read this, your life is in imminent danger. Do this right now! 
( I cannot write it directly, But read it...and abide by it, for it may save your life for now! )
READ THE FIRST WORD OF EACH PARAGRAPH!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book Review

The Coat Hanger

A Blank Paper