A Blank Paper

A reflection of one's self I am.
longing to be scripted.
To pour out bottled up ink from your heart.
With your pen as the dart.

Papers, propaganda, and broadcast,
All flies as time does.
I remain still, still like the river that doesn't ripple
and getting crippled.

It is only I dear, that knows your battle.
A battle with hatred...
But If you'd like to be treated...
You know where I'd lay

Let it all out, child.
For there is nothing to hide.
Write...my dear, write the depth of your shallows
and bring light to the hollows.

For you can't drown, because I am the mast of the ship.
And only you matter...my sole sailor
Don't be a jailor...
Fill my white void with the darkness in your heart,

And I promise I will play the part
And keep it in my heart secretly...
A blank white paper is all that you need.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book Review

The Coat Hanger