In my sleep

Cold pillows, sweaty skin is just the beginning
In deep slumber, I live inside my world.
Lulling myself to sleep while I fret,
Fret to meet the threat.

My vision blurs and soon lost in the realm of black
Not for long.
Soon there's light, but it is dark.
I see something...
And my head starts throbbing.

Demon-Killing Knife | Supernatural Wiki | FandomA cemetery ahead,
'' Don't worry, you just died '', said a voice.
Sharp pain and blood and guts are all I see.
Did I die?

Suddenly, In a sketchy room alone,
limbs tied to the bone.
In comes he, the pain.
With a butcher knife...
Tried to run for life
But my carcass soon was thrown in a pit of no see...

Scream, run, and hide...
For the last death, It is going be a long way.
Thundering clouds pouring over me...
pouring all its misfortune,

I can't see my face...
It's bagged, But I can see through
A blurry site, I make out a treeline
Heading toward is the end of the line.
WHERE AM I?

Running...looking behind you
to escape from your worst fear...
coming near...
WHERE DID I GO?

One final look behind, and just
before I knew it, My body was falling down a cliff...
Rain pushing downwards...

A farther upwards...
Soon, hit the bottom with a smack into the cold water
plunging knives into my heart...
It was smart.

Be it wolves tearing your flesh, ghouls, and ghosts...
Night comes, You cant revolt
When you sink into slumber,
You could go anywhere...
But where?
WHERE DO WE GO WHEN WE FALL ASLEEP.

 BASED ON A NIGHTMARE...



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book Review

The Coat Hanger

A Blank Paper